We recognise that success is only achieved through the collective input of our talented and multidisciplined workforce. We promote and support workplace diversity, a positive team culture, and development opportunities for our people, who ultimately drive the capability of our organisation to deliver and help New Zealanders retire with confidence.
We want the CFFC to be a great place to work at, and with.
Core principles in action in our organisation
Trusted – We encourage open and transparent communication and trust and rely on each other’s expertise
Informed – A continuously learning organisation, sharing our knowledge, expertise and resources to achieve the best outcomes
Effective – Effective systems and practices drive collaboration and empower our people
Maintaining best practice health and safety systems, and incorporating equal employment opportunity principles into selection and management, are ingrained in everything we do.
We have formal good employer and people policies and a commitment to equal employment opportunities. We do not tolerate harassment or discrimination of any type, and as an organisation we remain committed to continuous improvement and learning opportunities.
We have five core goals:
- A safe and healthy workplace for all staff
- A high performing, engaged team aligned with our vision and mission
- A collaborative culture where everyone’s contribution is valued, and each team member is empowered to do a great job
- Strengthened individual, leadership and organisational capability through career progression and professional development opportunities
- Recruitment, training and remuneration policies and practices support us to attract and retain skilled, flexible and adaptable team players
The measures we use to assess organisational health and capability are set out in our annual Statement of Performance Expectations.
Ā MĀTOU PŪNAHA
Information technology is a critical component in supporting our work. Our websites are a key component in how we communicate with our stakeholders, as well as how we receive and process key information. A rolling review of our systems means we can ensure best practice in our outsourcing, cloud hosting, IT and data management, and ensure both a high level of public trust in our systems and processes and that our team has appropriate work tools, systems and processes.