Location: Auckland / Permanent / Full Time
The role of the Data and Analytics Specialist is to create actionable insights from digital customer data and site analytics to inform marketing effectiveness and to be the guardian of our customer data. This is a key role working in the Marketing team alongside digital, marketing and design specialists to support CFFC and Sorted marketing plans.
Our ambition is to improve personalisation and addressability to audiences. This will help us achieve acquisition and retention goals and create visibility of marketing performance and opportunities. The Data and Analytics Specialist must be experienced in marketing automation planning and delivery, digital data collation and analysis and digital marketing optimisation. While this is a technical role, it’s important to have a strong brand and marketing mindset to maintain and enhance user digital brand experience.
Key aspects of the role include
- SuperAdmin for Hubspot
- Develop CRM workflows and lead marketing automation implementation
- Dashboard creation and ownership to monitor and report on Google Analytics, customer data and other relevant data points across all sites
- Provide data insights and opportunities to teams and agencies
- Work with media agency to implement campaign tracking and tagging
- Work with web agency on API integration for Hubspot
- Support product team reporting needs
- Maintains marketing scorecard with input from team
Essential skills and experience
- Bachelor's degrees in maths, statistics, economics, marketing or business or similar experience
- 7+ years’ experience working digital or customer lifecycle marketing in agency or client
- Basic understanding of programming through SQL, R, Python, or any other language is preferred
- Experience with Google Analytics (including attribution models), Google Tag Manager, Hubspot,
CRM, Google Data Studio and marketing automation essential
- Experience with Silverstripe CMS a benefit
- Proven strategic agility and analytical skills with the ability to look at the broader perspective
- Computer skills - high proficiency with 365 products
- Advanced excel and data visualisation skills
- Data privacy and Govt best practise compliance awareness
- Google Analytics Certification (highly desirable)
The Commission for Financial Capability (CFFC) is the office of the Retirement Commissioner. The CFFC aims to help New Zealanders to retire with confidence. Retiring with confidence means New Zealanders feel secure that they’ll have resources to live and the know-how to make ends meet.
We focus on three areas; Retirement Policies, Retirement Villages and Financial Capability. As part of our role we advise Government on the policies that will enhance retirement outcomes for New Zealanders. We also help support individuals to better prepare for retirement, and we contribute to better understanding of what retirement means in the 21st century. Times are changing.
Tā Mātou Whakakitenga/Our Vision
New Zealanders retire with confidence
Tā Mātou Kaupapa Mātāmua/Our Mission
To help improve retirement outcomes for New Zealanders, with trusted information, informed advocacy and effective collaboration