Location: Auckland / Start Date: 1.03.2021 / Contract Type: Full-time
About the role
The Relationship Specialist – Workplaces is responsible for developing incredible partnerships with CFFC clients and growing the number of New Zealand employers engaged with CFFC workplace programmes and products.
Key aspects of the role include
- Leads growth of Sorted at Work customers and learners
- Ensures effective internal and external relationships are in place to support success
- Supports Manager to develop a growth plan for Sorted at Work
- Works with CFFC Marketing team to develop breakthrough strategies that result in customers inquiring about Sorted at Work products
- Owns the sales process for converting warm leads into customers
- Ensures MOUs are in place with customers
- Develops a sales toolkit to effectively convert warm leads into customers
- Maintains a customer database in CFFC CRM
- Ownership of Sorted at Work customers
- Key account management with Sorted at Work customers
- Keeps customers informed of new product offerings
- Leads innovative ways to extend product reach
- Continuous improvement of systems and processes.
The Commission for Financial Capability (CFFC) is the office of the Retirement Commissioner. The CFFC aims to help New Zealanders to retire with confidence. Retiring with confidence means New Zealanders feel secure that they’ll have resources to live and the know-how to make ends meet.
We focus on three areas; Retirement Policies, Retirement Villages and Financial Capability. As part of our role, we advise the Government on the policies that will enhance retirement outcomes for New Zealanders. We also help support individuals to better prepare for retirement, and we contribute to a better understanding of what retirement means in the 21st century. Times are changing.
Tā Mātou Whakakitenga/Our Vision
New Zealanders retire with confidence
Tā Mātou Kaupapa Mātāmua/Our Mission
To help improve retirement outcomes for New Zealanders, with trusted information, informed advocacy and effective collaboration.