Location: Auckland / Contract Type: Part-time 30 hours per week
The Learning Development Administrator provides dedicated administrative support for the Learning Development and Financial Capability teams. The role is primarily responsible for supporting learning development workstreams to ensure they are a success.
To be an excellent Learning Development Administrator, you must be detail-oriented, comfortable working in a deadline driven environment, have a great attitude, and be able to work autonomously and adapt to the changing needs of a variety of workplans.
Key aspects of the role include
- Responsible for supporting learning development projects and workstreams to ensure that projects are delivered on time, in scope and within budget.
- Providing administrative and project support for the Learning Development team and Financial Capability team.
- Supporting the Learning Development team on maintenance of all programme materials and resources.
- Maintaining effective communication channels, reporting and documentation to update internal and external stakeholders on progress.
- Ensuring robust systems and process are in place for document repository and maintenance.
- Maintaining effective relationships with internal teams and external stakeholders.
- Supporting general administrative duties as and when required.
About Te Ara Ahunga Ora Retirement Commission
Te Ara Ahunga Ora Retirement Commission (“the Commission”) is the Office of the Retirement Commissioner. The Commission aims to help New Zealanders to retire with confidence. Retiring with confidence means New Zealanders feel secure that they’ll have resources to live and the know-how to make ends meet.
We focus on three areas; Retirement Policies, Retirement Villages and Financial Capability. As part of our role we advise Government on the policies that will enhance retirement outcomes for New Zealanders. We also help support individuals to better prepare for retirement, and we contribute to better understanding of what retirement means in the 21st century. Times are changing.
Tā Mātou Putake /Our Purpose
To empower the people of Aotearoa on their journey to a better retirement
Tā Mātou Whakakitenga/Our Vision
Everyone retires with confidence
Tā Mātou Kaupapa Mātāmua/Our Mission
Provide trusted information, informed advocacy and effective collaboration to improve retirement outcomes for all