Online complaint reporting is closed
The online reporting portal for the period 1 April 2020 to 30 September 2020 is now closed.
COVID-19 Practice Note for Operator meetings
A Practice Note regarding meetings under Level 2-4 restrictions have been issued by the Registrar of Retirement Villages and the Retirement Commissioner.
- If you are a new Village Operator who has no prior Villages in this portal from a previous Operator Admin then you need to create an account. Once this is done all subsequent reporting will be easy.
- For existing users who have a change of Operator Admin please first get in touch with CFFC before doing anything in the portal by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org so we can enable the switch over of Operator Admin for the existing account.
- If you are a Village Operator who used the Portal in the previous reporting period but has forgotten your password you can reset it here. [NOTE: Please make sure you re-enter your new password when you sign in after changing your password. This will update the login information saved in your browser.]
- Technical issues: If you are having any technical issues simply try logging out and back into the portal, this will resolve any temporary server or network problems; along with refreshing your local client browser. If the problem does persist, please enter your email with a comment into the user feedback widget located bottom left corner of the web page and click send – our tech team will follow up.
- Not getting emails from the portal! Sometimes poorly designed email spam classification systems stop legitimate mail getting through. The best way to ensure this doesn't happen to you is to ask your IT support to whitelist our sending address: @cffc.org.nz and @cffc.govt.nz
- For complaint management portal orientation we recommend you view the user-guide videos or read the online User Guide.
Portal user-guide videos
Creating an account
Creating an account
Creating a complaint
Submitting a report
Resetting your password
For any general queries, please contact: