Location: Auckland / Contract Type: Full-time
About the role
The role of the Product Marketing Specialist is to develop and implement the marketing plan for Sorted suite of products and support in campaign development and implementation of agency wide initiatives e.g. Money Week.
The role focuses on understanding New Zealanders motivations and behaviours towards money and retirement and how our programmes and products can be innovated, positioned and promoted to identified audiences with the key outcome to drive uptake of our offering.
The Product Marketing Specialist must be in tune with brand, digital and marketing trends in relation to their influence and impact on our target audiences. This is a creative role partnering with the Financial Capability team requiring strong cross functional marketing experience to plan and bring to life the value proposition our products for customers and consumers.
Key aspects of the role include
- Develop and implement product marketing communications plans across Sorted portfolio
- Campaign development for marketing communications to target audiences
- Close collaboration with product teams to deliver on business acquisition and retention goals
- Briefing editorial/comms, design and external agencies for product and campaign assets
- Work with comms team to deliver publicity and earned media for products and campaigns
- Briefing and liaison with creative and media agencies for campaign development and implementation
- Utilise evaluation and insights data for marketing innovation and planning.
- Identify touchpoints and oversee brand asset development for relationship managers/BD teams
- Work with Graphic Designer to manage the print and production processes to balance quality, cost and timing to ensure communication elements are fit for purpose and completed on time.
The Commission for Financial Capability (CFFC) is the office of the Retirement Commissioner. The CFFC aims to help New Zealanders to retire with confidence. Retiring with confidence means New Zealanders feel secure that they’ll have resources to live and the know-how to make ends meet.
We focus on three areas; Retirement Policies, Retirement Villages and Financial Capability. As part of our role, we advise the Government on the policies that will enhance retirement outcomes for New Zealanders. We also help support individuals to better prepare for retirement, and we contribute to a better understanding of what retirement means in the 21st century. Times are changing.
Tā Mātou Whakakitenga/Our Vision
New Zealanders retire with confidence
Tā Mātou Kaupapa Mātāmua/Our Mission
To help improve retirement outcomes for New Zealanders, with trusted information, informed advocacyand effective collaboration.